a to-do list
Tomorrow is a day in which things must be done. Hubby has work in the afternoon/evening so while entertaining and occupying my cheeky monkey I need to make sure I am getting on with it all. Here is my to do list so I can check things off as I go. Life is more satisfying that way I find 🙂
- A large load of laundry (and other daily chores).
- Try to finish shopping for most christmas presents.
- Make a menu plan for the next 7 days.
- Put in a repeat prescription for Vince.
- Finish writing out Christmas cards.
- Finish Emma’s pyjama top!
- Start our PJ bottoms.
- Bake a birthday cake.
- Wrap/assemble birthday presents.
- Prepare dining room for Emma’s birthday brekkie (birthday decs instead of christmas decs).
Sounds like a Monday sort of list doesn’t it!
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend 🙂