1. Jabs are horrid things. I’m not particularly great with needles and my little Matthew had his 8 week immunisations this morning. I know that he has certainly already forgotten it but they are such heartbreaking cries that stick with me for ages.
2. Sea Shells. Emma has quite a collection of shells from the beach that she likes to play with. We stack them, sort them, paint them and make pictures but I feel there must be more we can do. Does anyone have any good ideas for toddler friendly shell crafts/games?
3. Vegetables. Emma is an incredibly fussy eater and I worry about the absolute lack of fruit and vegetables in her diet. This week has been better though, she has eaten carrot, red pepper and sweet potato. I am finally convincing her to try things again… now if we could just add some greens!
4. Crochet. I am playing around with some bits here and there when I find a few free minutes. I am also working on a new pattern but my goodness it is slow progress. It requires more concentration than my sleep deprived brain can cope with right now. Simple small projects for fun are my go to for a while!
5. Quiet time. I always struggle to set aside time in the mornings for my bible study. I tend to leave it for the evenings by which point I am too tired to really concentrate – especially these days! However as I am now usually up between 5.30-6.30am to feed Matthew I am trying to use that as an alarm call. I have been using the She Reads Truth app this week from the comfort of my bed but next week I am going to try taking the Hello Mornings Challenge to get me up and at it!
Have you ever joined Hello Mornings? Or can you recommend something similar that has helped you? I would love to hear!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!