I can’t believe that it is the 1st of March already!
Happily, February did end on a good week for us and today was apparently the first day of Spring in the meteorological calendar. That is some very welcome news!
So here is my round up of the last week in February 2014 to see it end on a high!
1. Emma napping under a crochet mood blanket in progress
2. Courgette & Cheddar muffins in the park
3. Beautiful tulips cheering up my mantle
4. Lemon & cherry sponge cake sat outside a sweet little cafe
5. Emma’s chocolate muffin (mess!)
6. Vince doing a great climbing frame impersonation, as approved by his daughter and nephew!
7. Lovely Earl Grey tea (yes with milk!) in a gorgeous cup and saucer
Such wonderful happy moments with my lovely little family 🙂 Vince has a week off starting tomorrow and I am soooo looking forward to a real traditional family Sunday together!
Happy March Everyone!!!!!