Hello, remember me?!
I can’t believe it’s been a whole month since I last posted! I do not know where it has disappeared! I didn’t realise I had been that busy!
I guess I haven’t been home as much as I usually am just recently?! Emma has also just started to miss out her daytime nap most days now, I hadn’t noticed how much I relied on those 2 hours to get things done around here… blogging included! But I will adjust!
So I just thought I’d drop by today and share a few photos I snapped on my phone yesterday evening. We were in need of some fresh air and a little exercise so we decided to take a little walk through the park as the sun was going down.
1. Emma running up and down the path, excited by all the leaves
2. Getting friendly with the ducks
3. The pretty winding pathway lined with colourful trees through the park as the light starts to disappear
4. A beautiful November evening sky
5. The moon appearing in the sky (Our house is up on the hill behind those trees somewhere!)
I’m so happy that it’s still autumn and winter hasn’t quite arrived here yet, even if the temperature is unmistakably dropping! I love the colours of autumn… winter can be so bare and bleak outside. Of course that being said… I can hardly wait for Christmas!
I hope you all have been enjoying the season too 🙂